Tuesday, June 17, 2008

They call it Stormy Monday

What a start to the day! Someone's taken the wing mirror off our car and slashed the front tyre with a blade. That's £70 spent already. So much for my trip to the studio today to create. Milly has drawn up the walls and some delivery driver has just gridlocked the village by parking on the zig-zags at the traffic lights. They call it stormy Monday, but Tuesday's just as bad... Funny, I had that song in my head all last week (T Bone Walker). And yesterday we were caught in a storm whilst out walking. We watched a wild deer grazing on bushes bordering a field. A really great moment.

I recently finished my newest batch of songs - listen and/or download the 'Behaviour in Public Places' E.P. free here. I've discovered the crazy music of Hrvatski and Disinformation, which is leading me to try some heavily programmed drill and bass/IDM style music. Don't know if I have the patience though! I've discovered the wonderful whisky of Islay (Laphroaig and Bowmore), swung my pants to Russell Howard's Sunday radio show (you really should check it out), watched Wales lose to S Africa in the rugby (twice) and found out that you can change any Dvd player to multiregion by entering a simple code (find yours free here).

My GP has advised me to finally rid my incompetent psychiatric care team from my life, so have once again written to the head of mental health services for my area requesting a new Doctor. Everyone who hears my story seem to think that the way I am being treated is outrageous, so once we move maybe I should write that book. Talking of which, still no news of the book on depression I contributed to, but the move is moving forward slowly and we've begun to enquire about properties.

That's about it for now. Loads more flies through my mind, but i don't get around to blogging it. Must make more of an effort!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home