Thursday, December 06, 2007

St. Nicholas, fire alarms & babies!

Saint Nicholas' Day. Trip to the psychiatrist. All the fire alarms went off and we had to evacuate the building. Same happened to me a week ago in a busy shopping centre in Brighton. Coincidence? Let's not go down that road. Today we talked about 'Electroboy', sleep, voluntary work (it's more difficult to give your time away for free than you'd imagine) and babies. My friends had a big baby boy on monday - 10lb 15 oz. Welcome to the world, Rex Kelly! My friend Andy in the States is due anytime now, so awaiting the 'baby bing-bong' every time I open outlook.
It's raining. I'm tired.
There's not that much to report other than I spent last weekend vomiting, this week recovering and now I'm back. The hectic xmas countdown has begun and people seem to be in even more of a rush than normal to get nowhere fast. However, I'm trying my best not to let this phase me. I should try finish my website before xmas but don't know what my chances of that are. It may have to be a New Year launch now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home