Monday, October 08, 2007

Black holes and revelations

Black Holes. The last unknown. The edge of knowledge. The end of physics?
3 for 2 Culture; the destroyer of the publishing industry, both books and music. The great con to make the rich richer.
Kasabian, the new Kula Shaker (both golden boys of their era for Columbia).
Time. Passes.
Sometimes I need a morning in bed to clear the cobwebs from my head. Tanny understands. We both understand. At times I have to listen to my illness, and do nothing.
Tanny brings me PB and banana on toast and tea. I still thirst knowledge so she pipes it into my bed via Radio 4. Turns out Cerys Matthews suffers S.A.D. too. I need a little coaxing out of my cave during these times and Tanny does this well. I'm very lucky.
Amazing weekend of World Cup Rugby is over. Maybe this is the comedown ... roll on next weekend.
Off to meet our new dentist this afternoon, Dr. S. Butt. Seymour? No, the day couldn't get that much better, surely!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home