Saturday, September 29, 2007

New treatment...

Well, Wales are out of the world cup which is bad news. Despite running around the lounge shouting, with my 9 month old daughter on my shoulders, we lost. Enough said.
And it feels as though winter is here.
Today I discovered that if my girlfriend Tanny holds the head of an electric toothbrush on the tip of my nose, while switched on, it sends shockwaves to my brain. The vibrations were so intense they were causing me to involuntarily jump away with the expression of a disgruntled Alpaca! (Makes you wonder what electro shock treatment is like). Anyway, this toothbrush discovery was all in attempting to make me sneeze, in order to get rid of a crick in my back (which I was convinced would disappear if I sneezed). No sneeze, no back click, still have an odd ache running down my chest when I breathe in and out. I'm not crazy.
Yesterday, our Abel & Cole veg box arrived, exceeding expectation of loveliness and freshness. Tanny celebrated by cooking a pan of Scouse. Winter is definitely here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home