Monday, October 15, 2007

knocks me off my feet

Spent the weekend in bed with fever, but watched the Rugby World cup matches in the evenings. Organic veg box arrived with goodness inside. Kidney pain has passed but body is wiped out.
Today spent on sofa, under blanket, listening to Stevie Wonder's 'Songs in the key of Life' and watching Milly discover her little world.
I find this time of year pretty depressing; the cold creeping in, the dark mornings and nights. I was hoping that this year I wouldn't take a turn for the worse, but feeling the way I have for the past week has knocked me for 6. Mentally, it's taken me a bit low. I know I'll bounce back, it's just hard when your body aches....
Tanny read me an amazing article about some idiot 'artist' called D*Face, getting all uppity, accusing some other 'artists' of stealing his graffiti idea. What? Yeah, exactly.
Drifting in and out of sleep to Radio 4, can hear 'Eels' 'Beautiful Freak' album wafting down from the kitchen with the scent of the risotto Tanny is cooking.... Yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home