Wednesday, October 03, 2007

This could be your lucky day...

In Hell.
Eels
. Magnificent music. If you listen to the 'Beautiful Freak' album, it explains everything. If you listen to 'Electro Shock Blues' it explains more than most people go through in life, but some of us have to deal with this shit.
I only ever seem to hear from people when they need something. People. F**king annoying, most of them. I quite like a life of relative solitude. I know where I stand.
The past few days have been relatively active but not that eventful. Spent an hour on the phone to Income Support today, to find out benefits cut again. Turns out, because my partner earns more than £20 a week, the difference is deducted from my benefits. She only works 7 hours. So in effect she does a job she hates for £2.85 an hour.... Hmmmm. Something wrong there.
Today I've worked on a new splash page for my new website, which isn't ready yet! Milly has been puking and pooing runny stuff! I'm tired. I'm cold. But I'm loved and that makes life all the more worthwhile.
Over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home