Thursday, September 27, 2007

Giant hairballs, work and the World Cup

This week has been positive, and relatively level, both of which are good.Today I had a meeting with a charity called 'Impact Workability' which aims to assist people with health problems back to work. They're helping me research and hopefully find some voluntary work as the first steps towards employment. I've been out of work for 5 years now, but that's another story for another blog. I'm looking at the youth work/community work area to begin with, but that could change, who knows?!
Yesterday I spoke with my friend N, who runs a project called 'Sonic db' in the Midlands - it's a unique music technology and music industry project taking place in Youth Offending Institutions. It's good to hear that some people are putting some good back into Society.
I've been continuing to read 'Orbiting the giant hairball' by Gordon MacKenzie, a book about awakening and fostering creative genius, along with numerous Spike Milligan books (who I am slowly turning into). I've been out to my studio to make some music and plan to do so again tomorrow. There's a good weekend of World Cup Rugby ahead, so that's about it for now, but I plan to update this blog regularly, so please return for all the ups and downs that are 'my bipolar life'...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home