Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Learning to Live.

I feel Alive. For the first time in a long time, I'm feeling peace within. I don't particularly enjoy getting up in the morning, but once up I love the sound of the birds, the warmth of the Spring sun. I'm enjoying where We live, in fact, I love it. I'm expressing myself creatively, and enjoying home life.

Project_X is still a labour of love. Contributions are starting to come back, and other files are being sent out for collaboration. Just part 4 to write and record, then the basic structure will be all complete. Just all files to edit, then a mix...!

I predict it'll be ready for the summer, by the time all the artwork and the website is done. But it ain't half exciting!

Learning to live again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home